A little series I’m hoping to do in which I recommend some of my favorite under hyped books! Hope you read some and enjoy this series (:
1. Snow Like Ashes and Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
Cool, badass fantasy with a unique world and magic system! Last book comes out this year!
SLA review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1086595551?book_show_action=false
ILF review (kind of): https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1119976838?book_show_action=false
2. Grave Mercy and Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
I have not yet finished this trilogy but these first two were great! Badassery and amazing characters, what more could you ask for?
DT review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1087247830?book_show_action=false
3. Falling Kingdoms, Rebel Spring, Gathering Darkness, Frozen Tides and A Book of Spirits and Thieves by Morgan Rhodes
Game of Thrones for the YA crowd. These are epic fantasy books with an amazing romance and friendships, great characters and a plot that is so well constructed, you won’t be able to put the book down!
FK review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1163656261?book_show_action=false
RS review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1148322062?book_show_action=false
GD review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1148322369?book_show_action=false
FT review: https://thebroadwaylibrarian.wordpress.com/2016/01/04/frozen-tides-review/
ABoSaT review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1169692898?book_show_action=false
4. Open Road Summer and The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
Smart contemporaries with amazing characters and plots that aren’t all about the romance, but the romances are still adorable (:
TSoMaY review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1064551208?book_show_action=false
5. Ask Again Later and Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas
Super cute contemporaries that have really fun stories!
6. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
7. Forbidden and Banished by Kimberley Griffiths Little
A rich, Mesopotamian setting for this amazing story of a girl trying to make her own way in the harsh desert!
Forbidden review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1086797465?book_show_action=false
Banished review: https://thebroadwaylibrarian.wordpress.com/2016/01/20/banished-review/
8. Half Bad and Half Wild by Sally Green
The third book just came out and I haven’t read it yet but this is a really different story about witches and if where you come from determines who you become.
HW review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1112340337?book_show_action=false
9. Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
Wonderful story about trying to get back to normal life after going through an ordeal.
10. Wait for You, Be With Me, Stay With Me, Fall With Me and Forever With You by Jennifer L. Armentrout/J. Lynn
Amazing romances with wonderful characters and stories!
Will do another list when I have more! Hope you enjoy!
-Ashley K (: